Christmasstartswithchrist operates as an online platform that enables users to create and sell their own merchandise, including T-shirts. We strictly prohibit our users from engaging in any activities that infringe upon the intellectual property rights of third parties, such as copyright and trademark rights. If you believe that a user of the Christmasstartswithchrist service has violated your intellectual property rights, we encourage you to follow the procedure outlined below.
A. Reporting Intellectual Property Infringement:
It is our policy at Christmasstartswithchrist to take prompt action upon receiving a valid notice of infringement. We will:
Block access to or remove any content, including text, graphics, and photos (referred to as “Content”), that is believed, in good faith, to infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties.
Terminate service to users who repeatedly engage in infringement.
If you believe that Content on the Christmasstartswithchrist Service infringes your copyright or other intellectual property rights, or if your rights have been otherwise violated, please send a notice of infringement to our Designated Agent. The notice should include the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work or intellectual property that you claim has been infringed upon, including any applicable registration number(s).
Identification of the specific Content that you believe infringes the identified copyrighted work or intellectual property. This should include (a) a description of how the material in question is using the copyrighted work or intellectual property in an infringing manner, and (b) a detailed description of the location of the material within the Christmasstartswithchrist Service, enabling us to verify its existence.
Your contact information, including your full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted work or intellectual property is not authorized by the rights holder, its agents, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in your notice is accurate, and that you are the rights holder or authorized to act on behalf of the rights holder.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the rights holder.
B. Actions taken upon receipt of a valid infringement notice:
- Upon receiving a bona fide infringement notification, we will take the following actions:
- Remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing Content.
- Notify the user whose Content has been removed or disabled.
- Terminate the access of repeat infringers, removing their allegedly infringing Content from the Service.
C. Submitting a counter-notice:
- If you, as the notified member, believe that the Content removed or disabled does not infringe upon any rights or that you have the right to use such Content, either as the rights owner, their agent, or under applicable law (including fair use), you may submit a counter-notice. The counter-notice should include the following information:
- Identification of the Content that was removed or disabled, along with a description of its previous location within the Christmasstartswithchrist Service.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the removal or blocking of the Content was a result of a mistake or misidentification. Your contact information, including your full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which your address is located or, if your address is outside of the USA, for the judicial district in which Christmasstartswithchrist is located, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
- Your electronic or physical signature. Upon receiving a counter-notice, Christmasstartswithchrist may send a copy to the original complaining party, notifying them that the removed Content may be replaced or access to it restored in 10 business days, unless the rights owner files a court order against you. The final decision to replace the Content or restore access rests with Christmasstartswithchrist, and this process may take 10 to 14 business days or longer, at our discretion.
Please be aware that under Section 512(f) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), individuals who knowingly misrepresent that Content or activity is infringing may be held liable for damages, including attorney’s fees.